Saturday, January 24, 2004

discovery channel

hi there, balls here, alive and hangin'

This is a sequel to my previous mail. I didn't want to feature in this,
but like the nymphomaniac screamed, i had to "come again".

last time u were watching BBC. this time u are watching the Discovery Channel. I made 2 startling discoveries.

Discovery No. 1 :
last weekend, my bro was sick and went to see a doctor. The doctor couldn't find out what exactly he was suffering from. He asked my bro,"Have u had this before ?" my bro replied yes. the doctor said," well u have got it again,". And so the diagnosis being complete, he was hospitalised for 4 days. while i was there, i could lay my hands on a stethescope. i put it on and tried to hear my heart beat. no luck. i checked all over my chest, still no sound. i even have a faint recollection of checking much lower, around my stomach. that reminds me, i am kinda hungry. i'll go grab some grub. don't go anywhere.
( i have said this before and i will say it again : scroll down )














hi, i am back. like i was sayin', i just couldn't hear my heart beat. it got me worried, it got me thinkin'. maybe i didn't have a heart. maybe i didn't belong to earth. maybe i was one of those so called "intelligent life forms" from outer space. but then, since i have contacted earth, i couldn't be very intelligent, could i? later i found out from the nurse that the stethescope was broken. so whats discovery no. 1, you might wonder. No, we still haven't found out why my bro was hospitalised and i still don't know if i have a heart. that leaves just one thing.
discovery no. 1 was that the steth had no scope at all.

Discovery no. 2 :
This discovery is much more startling. mind boggling, if u know what i mean, although it has nothing to do with the mind, more to do with the arsehole. I had suspected it all along, but confirmed it only recently. There's plenty of homosexuality on board merchant marine ships. Ten Thousand Thundering Typhoons !! i never thought my career at sea would turn out to be a big "pain in the ass". gotta be careful about leaving my rear exposed. maybe i'll wear my cap the other way round. that might confuse any funny guy with even funnier ideas. still its no laughing
matter.

Join the navy, they said.
Its a man's life, they said.
Man's life indeed.

Life don't sucketh no more. ( we got seamen to do that)
seamen ??? Too many coincidences !!

God save Balls. ( Any resemblance to any country's national anthem is purely intentional. also its kinda funny, cos i ain't religious. i guess i'll have to save my balls myself. So help me God )

luv ya.
balls.

p.s. : after i move to mumbai, i doubt i will be on the Net much. so i guess my mails r gonna get shorter. u can call them my shortcomings.