Thursday, January 22, 2004

Balls Banega Crorepati

You ain't heard nuthin' yet, folks. Listen to this.

This is the STAR TV network and you are watching BBC,
that is, Balls Banega Crorepati, the game show with a
difference. You play the game, but Balls gets to win
the money. Ain't it cool.

The rules are simple. You will be asked a question,
given 4 choices -- one is correct, 3 are incorrect.

Million Dollar Question:

Balls attended an interview and medical. What happened
next.

1. Balls got recruited.

2. Balls thought the HR guy looked like a fish. You
can always hear Balls think. HR guy did. Got chucked
out, alright.

3. The HR guy made an indecent proposal. The rest, as
they say, is disgusting.

4. (censored)

5. ( tee hee hee, this is just to confuse u ) All the
above.

You don't have any lifelines. The previous contestant
exhausted your share of lifelines too. So there. Take
your pick.

U say : Choice (1) Balls got recruited.

I say : Are you sure?

U say : Yes.

I say : Confident?

U say : Yes.

I say : Tho lock kiya jaaye?

U say : Yes.

I say : Computerji, Choice (1) ko lock kiya jaaye.

After 5.678 seconds of theatrics,

I say : Hum lenge chhota sa break. we'll be right
back.

( In other words, scroll down )
















Choice (1) is correct answer. Balls got recruited.

CONGRATULATIONS. You now owe Balls a million dollars.

Wiser Counsel ( a juicy kick on the butt ) having
prevailed, Balls has decided to release you from the
debt and is also shelling out some moolah.

To get your prize money mail Balls. Of course, there
is a catch. Oh Yeah !! the Catch 22. All you gotta do
is complete the slogan " I love Balls because ... " in
not more than 20,000 words and mail it to
u2balaji@yahoo.com

Okay. Jokes apart.
I am very happy to announce ( jeez, that reminds me of
my school Princi ) that I got recruited by Shipping
Corporation of India. My training begins November 1st
in Mumbai. I will be trained for a year and later put
on a Ship. To be a Sailor was the only thing I have
ever wanted Truli, Madli, Deepli. Xcuse my spellink
misstakes, cos I am like really happy, I am jumpin' up
and down and You can jolly well imagine how dashed
difficult it is to jump up and down and type a mail at
the same time.